We are a small computer shop in Chaddesden, Derby, who carry out laptop, computer, games console, mobile phone and tablet repairs, sales of new and refurbished devices and custom built computers.
We are looking for a school leaver or college student to join our rapidly expanding business and looking for someone who would like to grow with the business.
Training is provided, however, the applicant should have basic knowledge about computers and how they work.
Basic skills must include:
- English as a first language
- A keen interest in technology
- Good time-keeping skills
- Knowledge of Word and Excel are a must
- Able to work proactively and to own initiative
In return you will receive:
- Growth within the business as we continue to grow
- Added responsibility as time goes on
- Full training on how to carry out the repairs and in-house systems
- Staff discount on new and refurbished stock
- Free on-site parking
- Other employee perks, such as free beverages
Duties will include (But not limited to)
- Repairs of Computers, Laptops, Games Consoles, Mobiles and Tablets (Training given)
- Serving customers
- Booking in jobs
- Answering the phones
- Replying to customer emails
- General house-keeping
Please apply by sending in your CV and cover letter (if you have one) through the apply button on this page.
This is a minimum wage position, however, this will be under review as your training and skills progress.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £4.35 to £6.15 / hour